> Senior Designer
Competitve Salary Offered
£ competitive salary offered
We are currently working with our client a fashion brand in Leeds to recruit and experienced Senior Designer.
As a Senior Designer you will be involved in producing and overseeing digital and print creative solutions to address their marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, current styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including emails, brochures, exhibition aesthetics and packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes the company brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including layout, illustration and infographics
- Work with and review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and effectively advertise products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- High proficiency in InDesign with a particular focus on magazine layout
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts to create engaging solutions
- Excellent attention to visual details and finishing
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
This is a hands on role working in a fast paced environment where you can enjoy doughnuts on a Thursday !