> Front End Developer
£22 k to £33 k pa
Front End Developer
£25k to £33k pa (D.O.E)
Invigorate Recruitment are working with their client a rapidly growing multi-brand eCommerce retailer to recruit an experienced Front End Developer preferably with Magento experience to join a growing team in Knaresborough.
The role will involve working on, developing and maintaining a range of projects and sites, the role is a chance to make a significant contribution to the business and develop skills and experience in a friendly and rewarding environment.
About The Role
Joining our existing development team you will be required to develop and maintain the businesses existing sites and the new sites or projects which are planned.
Whilst reporting into the Lead Magento Developer you will also be working within the wider eCommerce department and will regularly be liaising with Graphic Designers, Digital Marketers and Content Writers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest of standards.
- 3 Years+ development experience (Ideally in Magento or similar cms platform)
- The ability to create responsive content. (Across desktop; tablet and mobile devices)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Experience in effective version control (GitHub or similar repository).
- An aptitude for creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of front and some back end development for commercial projects.
- Experience of working on a range of eCommerce sites with custom functionality.
- Magento 2 experience
- Expertise in Multi-store configuration.
- Ability to work with and extend standard Magento functionality.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) and layout aesthetics.
Who we are looking for:
- Confident, capable front end developer.
- A natural problem solver, that looks for solutions, not obstacles.
- Commercial awareness.
- Natural enthusiasm with a wealth of ideas.
Our client offers a fun friendly environment with a chance to grow and genuinely make a difference in an ambitious and growing business.