> ERP Business Analyst
£32 k to £42 k pa
ERP Business Analyst
Competitive Salary Offered
Invigorate Recruitment is working with its client who are a global leading manufacturer with an extensive, worldwide network of over 160 international distributors operating in over 120 countries.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced ERP Business Analyst to join their IT & ERP Support Team.
ERP Analyst Role:
The successful candidate will have previous in-depth experience with ERP solutions and supporting ERP systems within SME manufacturers. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of all functional areas such as manufacturing and inventory and finance. Ideally, experience working with Sage Enterprise Management.
The ERP Business Analyst will be working closely with business process owners to continue the ongoing development of the businesses ERP system; involving your own experience and inquisitive nature to improve accuracy, quality and efficiency of our business processes.
The successful candidate would be approachable and have excellent communication skills, working with colleagues from the shop floor to senior management.
The ERP Business Analyst will also be working alongside the internal IT department, ERP Support Analysts and ERP partner, therefore the ability to comprehend technical aspects of their infrastructure will be required.
Additional Key Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain core system documentation
- Support service and process owners
- Business & Functional Specification development
- Reporting and BI development
The following are essential skills we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of Manufacturing, Finance & Inventory business processes within manufacturing environments
- Experience of working with ERP systems preferably Tier 2 - Sage X3/EM
- 5+ years plus working in SME
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Although not essential, it would be beneficial if you have skills in any of the following:
- Experience of a full ERP Implementation life cycle
- BI Experience
- SQL writing skills
- Crystal report writing skills
- Project Management Skills
The successful candidate can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
Company pension plan
Private Health care
Permanent Health Insurance
23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Please note this is a full-time permanent position.