> Business Development Manager
£33 k to £35k pa plus Benefits
Business Development Manager
Salary: - £33-35k basic, company car, mobile phone, iPad
Location: - Slough
Invigorate Recruitment are working with its client a leading UK based safe systems of work training course provider to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager Job Description
- Responsible for making professional outbound calls into new sectors like large M&E contractors, manufacturing to find the decision makers that can place orders for training.
- Answer incoming sales calls and be responsible for dealing with training enquiries and provide accurate and correct information.
- Arrange and attend meetings to promote the business
- Work closely with in-house marketing team to promote creditable email campaigns and follow up on all responses.
- Update our CRM database with all client information ensuring that contact and company details are correct and up to date.
- Reply to customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend several exhibitions throughout the country as well as attending client meetings with colleagues.
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong sales and Business Development exposure
- A background selling into FM, NHS, Manufacturing an advantage
- Can clearly demonstrate strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Professional approach as working and representing professionals in the marketplace
- Ability to build strong rapport quickly
- Ability to think on your feet
- Demonstrate the ability to consult and understand your clients’ needs and match accordingly
- Identify revenue opportunities across your market sectors
- Strong prospecting skills and the ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling, allowing us to build long term business relationships. You will be expected to source and build sales pipeline as well as keeping in touch regularly with an existing database.
- Proactive sourcing of clients
- Be a strong team player but with the ability to work on your own initiative
What's on Offer
Our client is a family run business and you will be joining a friendly, professional, driven company that prides itself on being the best training provider in our industry.
A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits are on offer, we also offer a bonus incentive that is team incentivised.